Seminar – Overcoming biopharmaceutics challenges in early clinical development
Dr Vanessa Zann, Senior Research Fellow, Quotient Clinical
Nominated candidates entering clinical development often have sub-optimal physicochemical, biopharmaceutic or DMPK properties for oral delivery. Development teams are challenged with how to identify formulation strategies and design clinical programs to mitigate and overcome risks, to maximize the probability of success and avoid program delays.
Join our free seminar to hear how Quotient’s Translational Pharmaceutics platform is ideally suited to meet these needs with flexibility to adjust drug product compositions in response to emerging clinical data. Discussion topics will include:
- Biopharmaceutics properties of today’s NCEs – what are the challenges and risks
- The benefits of integrating real-time GMP manufacture and clinical testing
- Design and delivery of adaptive early clinical studies
- Optimizing formulations to bridge gaps between observed and desired clinical performance
- Teasing apart the drivers of poor bioavailability in humans and the use of in-silico modelling and other predictive tools
- Case studies – poor solubility molecules, drugs with short half-lives, overcoming Cmax related adverse events
- Listen to effective strategies being used by other biotech and pharmaceutical companies
- Explore how alternative approaches could accelerate your development plan
- Network with peers and industry experts
- Complimentary lunch
Please click on your location preference to find out registration details.