Seminar: Accelerating Clinical Development from First-In-Human to Proof-Of-Concept
February / March 2017
This seminar will describe how Quotient Clinical’s unique Enabled-First-In-Human® programs significantly reduce the time and cost required to transition to Proof-Of-Concept. The integration of real-time GMP manufacture and clinical testing minimises CMC investments and simplifies supply chains. By enhancing the design and speed of early phase clinical programmes, the pressure on R&D budgets is reduced and critical decisions are made sooner.
Join the discussion with our experts on the following topics:
- UK as a centre of excellence for Phase 1 studies with a highly flexible regulatory framework
- Multi-part, adaptive protocols: Combining FIH, POC and other Phase I investigations
- CMC strategies for rapid entry into FIH and seamless transition to Phase II
- Real-time, adaptive GMP manufacturing to enable within-study dose and product changes
- Scale-up and flexible supply of clinical trial material for global Phase II trials
- Discuss how to benefit from the latest developments in early clinical development
- Understand how integrated and adaptive approaches are employed in the UK
- Examine case studies of Phase 1 programs incorporating adaptive CMC strategies.
- Explore how these approaches could accelerate your development plan
- Network with peers and industry experts
- Complimentary lunch and coffee
How do I register?
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your contact details and location preference or click the relevant seminar date for full details and to get in touch with our local Quotient Clinical representative.