How do I innovate my drug development?
Find your answer with Quotient at AAPS
Join Quotient at booth #1443 at the 2017 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition in San Diego (12 – 15 November) and help us celebrate the launch of our expanded business. Join us for the grand unveiling at 9am on Monday 13 November with complimentary mimosa cocktails and soft drinks, as Quotient Sciences becomes the new name and brand identity for the business.
We will also be running activities during AAPS including:
- On-stand 10 minute soap box presentations covering hot industry topics and challenges including spray drying and modified release formulation
- Three scientific poster presentations featuring clients Shire, Novo and F2G (details below)
- Private boat cruise with dinner and champagne (limited places available) – see invitation
Visit booth #1443 and learn how our proven Translational Pharmaceutics platform helps you progress seamlessly from formulation through early clinical research with reduced timelines. Schedule a meeting with us today. Your Answer is with Quotient at AAPS.
To schedule a meeting or for more information, contact us now – firstname.lastname@example.org
AAPS poster presentation details:
- Poster # M6105, Monday 13th Nov. 2pm
- Title: Site of Absorption of an Oral Formulation of Semaglutide
- Poster # W1042, Wednesday 15th Nov. 9 am
- Title: Enabling clinical assessment of maralixibat for rare pediatric liver disease via real-time adaptive GMP manufacturing
- Poster # W2053, Wednesday 15th Nov. 10am
- Title: Real-time drug product manufacturing to enable accelerated early clinical development of spray dried dispersion based formulations